Friday, May 9, 2008

Sunny Day Fun

I was inspired by some other craft blogger- can't find it right now- (edited: found it!) try bubble painting with 2 of my little charges. We used food coloring instead of paint and it worked out really well. For the sake of experimentation I tried real bubble formula (left over from a 3 year old's b-day party) and bubbly water made with dish soap. In my opinion the dish soap solution worked better.
We did this outside because A) it was beautiful outside and B) it is quite messy. When the bubbles pop they spray color all over. I looked like I had blue freckles on my arms!


The finished products were ok.... it was the process that these two girlies (ages 3 & 5) loved the most.

After bubble painting it was time to be a woodland fairy..... because, you know, that's fun too.

No comments: