Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Tote

I whipped up this new tote for myself this morning, loosely following the Bend the Rules "Simple Tote" pattern. I find myself filling and emptying my current tote bag several times a week, so it will be nice to have another to put into rotation. This one will be my "Sunday School" tote bag. Currently I am teaching the 4th and 5th graders, and I have a big binder that holds my curriculum. I also drag pencils, paper, and whatever project we are working on back and forth to church each week. It will be nice to not have to take everything out and to pack it up again. I plan on making another to keep filled with things for Ethan to do in the waiting area while his siblings are at dance class.
The best thing about this tote is that it was basically free fro me to make!!! The striped fabric was given to me by my MIL. The blue polka dot I bought at the local thrift store for $.40!

No comments: