Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday

Sunday I was exhausted. After church I crashed on the couch and snuggled with Ethan. I asked him to go get my camera so I could get a picture of his precariously dangling front tooth. Silliness ensued. I love this picture even though it looks as though I am dying. It could easily be the image that goes with that creepy Christmas song about a boy buying shoes for his dying mother. Like I said, I was exhausted... I am exhausted. There has been so much emotional stuff going on in our family... as soon as you think one thing is resolved or dealt with something else happens.


Anyway, Ethan had a lot of fun playing with the camera. He loves to know how things work, and to mess with buttons and stuff, so this thrilled him to no end. I showed him how to set the automatic timer and he set up this shot.

Then he went about documenting what was happening around the house.. which was actually not much. Just a lazy Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so behind on comments!

Let's see... I was laughing so hard at your description of your "terminal" picture. It's a great shot, but your description sounded just like something I would say about pictures people take of me. :)

I love that your Ethan is a ham like my Ethan. He performs on request for the camera now and I am LOVING it! :)

PS - In a (hopefully) non-creepy way, I must say that your hubby's a real cutie too! I can see why you two have such beautiful kiddos. Good genes. :)